The Gynaecology Clinic is a reception centre to patients with gynaecological oncological pathology, dully identified and constituted by its own staff.
Its mission is:
1. Assure a multidisciplinary view on the timely treatment of oncological patients related to the gynaecological area;
2. Establish clinical guidance rules for each pathology, regarding diagnostics, treatment and follow-up, to be regularly updated;
3. Define criteria for hospitalization and discharge to and from the institution;
4. Continuous training of its members, with active participation in trainings, courses and congresses;
5. Promote and participate in basic and clinical research projects in the area of Gynaecology;
6. Pre-graduate training of Speciality Interns;
7. Participate in screening programs;
8. Promote contact with other Healthcare Units;
9. Promote and implement protocols with other health Institutions.